Terms and Conditions of Use
New customers will be required to pay on a pro forma basis for their first three orders.
On the completion and acceptance of a credit application, subsequent orders will be on a 30-day account basis.
Account payments must be paid within 30 days of invoice date (not at end of month following).
Shipping is free of charge on all orders over £250 (ex VAT) within mainland UK.
All orders will be shipped via Royal Mail Tracked 48. This is so that your delivery can be tracked from start to finish.
Next Day Special Delivery (Guaranteed by 1pm) is available. Orders must be placed before 12pm for same day dispatch and will incur a shipping cost of £16. This applies to all orders, including those over £250 (ex VAT).
Shipping costs under £250 (ex VAT): under £150: cost £5; £150 – £249: cost £7.50
Non-mainland UK orders (Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands (includes Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man)) incur a £15 flat rate of shipping. Back orders to these destinations will also incur shipping.
International shipping will be quoted once orders have been placed.
Minimum trade order (for first order) is £300 (ex VAT) for legitimate trade customers.
There is a minimum order of two per item.
Within 48 hours, unless requested otherwise and agreed with office.
Payment can be made by cheque, credit card or BACS payment.
VAT will be charged at current rates for all orders to UK customers.
Faults of shortfall
Notification of shortfall goods is required within 3 days of delivery. You will be sent replacements where possible or a credit will be applied to your account.
We do our very best to ensure that all of our goods are perfect, however occasionally there may be a fault. If you should find a faulty item in your order then we would be happy to issue a replacement or credit note. Tilley & Grace will not accept returned items that have been damaged through misuse, neglect or accident.
Returning a Purchase
If, upon delivery, you notice that any of the products in your order are faulty, damaged or you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please follow the steps below:
- Notify us within 3 working days of receiving the goods and if the item is faulty or damaged please ensure you email us a photo of the fault. We will either send replacements or issue a credit note.
- Should you need to return any items, please make sure you complete, print and include our Returns Form in your package. We can only accept items that are returned within six months of their delivered date.
- All products to be returned must be with their original packaging with tags attached and be in an unworn condition. We will not refund goods that have been worn, or not in their original packaging or show obvious signs of abuse. Please ensure that all items are adequately protected and packaged with the items being marked as fragile on the outside of the packaging. We would suggest that items are enclosed in bubble wrap and are boxed.
- We recommend sending via Recorded Delivery. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- FOR HYGIENE REASONS WE CANNOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE THE PURCHASE OF EARRINGS.
Tilley & Grace jewellery is gold, silver or rhodium plated on a base metal. All jewellery is hypoallergenic and free of nickel.
We advise that no perfume, cleaning chemicals or strongly scented moisturisers are put on any of the jewellery as this may cause dis-colouration. Tilley and Grace cannot be held accountable for this and will not accept returns for this cause.
VAT number will be required or UK VAT will be charged.
All goods remain the property of Tilley & Grace until paid for in full.
Tilley and Grace,
25 Yew Tree Courtyard,
Suffolk IP13 7SG
Telephone: 01728 885598