Terms and Conditions of Use
- Minimum first order is £500 ex. VAT
- Minimum reorder value is £150 ex. VAT
- First three orders are always pro forma, after which you can apply to go on account
- All clothing orders incur £7 flat rate of shipping
- Non-clothing orders are carriage paid over £300 ex. VAT
New customers will be required to pay on a pro forma basis for their first three orders and thereafter unless a 30 day trade account is requested. On the completion and acceptance of a credit application, subsequent orders will be on a 30-day account basis. Account payments must be paid within 30 days of invoice date (not at end of month following). If accounts are not kept in order, they will revert to pro forma.
Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or BACS payment.
All goods remain the property of Tilley & Grace until paid for in full.
VAT will be charged at current rates for all orders to UK customers.
For EU Customers: your VAT number will be required or UK VAT will be charged.
Minimum trade order for first order only is £500 (ex VAT) for legitimate trade customers.
There is a minimum order of two per item.
Our minimum re-order value is £150 (ex VAT).
Our minimum order quantity is two per item.
We will endeavour to dispatch your order within 48 hours, unless requested otherwise and agreed with office.
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING
ORDERS UNDER £299:
Shipping costs between £150 – £299 (ex VAT) are £7.50.
ORDERS OVER £300:
Shipping is free of charge on all jewellery and scarf orders over £300 (ex VAT) within mainland UK.
All clothing orders incur a £7 flat rate of shipping no matter what the order value.
All orders will be shipped via DPD or Royal Mail.
Next Day Special Delivery (Guaranteed by 12pm) is available. Orders must be placed before 12pm Monday-Friday for same day dispatch and will incur a shipping cost of £17. This applies to all orders, including those over £300 (ex VAT).
UK NON-MAINLAND SHIPPING
UK non-mainland shipping applies to all deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Offshore Islands (includes Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man) and is charged at a flat rate of £17.00. Shipping is also applied to back orders to these destinations. This is only to cover our own costs, which are substantially higher than those applicable to UK Mainland orders.
EU & WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Shipping outside of the UK will be quoted once orders have been placed.
If you choose to split your order to delay some of the product arriving, then the standard shipping charges will be applied for each order. If we have to put some items on back order as we are awaiting the stock, then we will cover the extra shipping charges involved with this.
Faults of shortfall
Notification of shortfall goods is required within 3 days of delivery. You will be sent replacements where possible or a credit will be applied to your account. Non delivery of goods should be notified within 5 working days from dispatch notification.
We do our very best to ensure that all of our goods are perfect, however occasionally there may be a fault. If you should find a faulty item in your order then we would be happy to issue a replacement or credit note. Tilley & Grace will not accept returned items that have been damaged through misuse, neglect or accident.
RETURNING A PURCHASE
If, upon delivery, you notice that any of the products in your order are faulty, damaged or you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please follow the steps below:
- Notify us as soon as possible after receiving the goods either by telephone to the office on +441728 885 598 or email to email@example.com. We can only accept items that are returned within 6 months of their delivered date.
- Where possible, will then send you a replacement product along with a pre-paid returns label to send the product back to us (just pop the parcel in a post box or over the counter at a post office).
- For faulty jewellery items, please send us a photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please then discard the item safely yourself).
- If requested, we will issue a credit on your account and we will send you a returns label to send the faulty product back to us (just pop the parcel in a post box or over the counter at a post office).
All products to be returned must be with their original packaging and be in an unworn condition. We will not refund goods that have been worn, or not in their original packaging or show obvious signs of abuse.
FOR HYGIENE REASONS WE CANNOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE THE PURCHASE OF EARRINGS.
Tilley & Grace jewellery is gold, silver or rhodium plated on a base metal. All jewellery is hypoallergenic and free of nickel. We advise that no perfume, cleaning chemicals or strongly scented moisturisers are put on any of the jewellery as this may cause discolouration. Tilley and Grace cannot be held accountable for this and will not accept returns for this cause.
Our cashmere is handmade in Nepal. It is super soft, but please note that it is a natural fibre and can pill when touched. We cannot accept returns of cashmere that has become pilled.
If you select packaging at the checkout, we can include packaging for selected products to cover 50% of your order as follows:
- Gift Bags – Cashmere, Ponchos and Wraps
- Scarf Boxes – Large Silk Scarves and Tasselled Silk Scarves
- No packaging with Jewellery, Hats, Gloves, and other scarves as detailed on their product pages.
Further packaging is available to be purchased through the office and online.
Tilley and Grace,
27 Yew Tree Courtyard,
Suffolk IP13 7SG